Goals for the LMCCA
We strive to provide our clients with unparalleled cleaning and restoration services by:
- Organizing all Low Moisture (LM) methods into an Association.
- Setting LM cleaning standards above the IICRC Standards.
- Encouraging members to make all out efforts to make customers cheerleaders.
- Fostering positive business ethics by members.
- Developing training and technical support systems.
- Providing our Industry Partners a real world atmosphere for testing of equipment and chemicals.
- Supply findings to Industry Partners on possible improvements and or faults in equipment and chemicals.
- Help in breaking down the walls by IICRC involvement.
- Pursuing involvement in publications to help promote LM and LMCCA.
- Providing Website and links to promote positive LM information.